Surplus office space
We’ll monetise your empty space at zero cost.
If you have surplus space that’s going to waste, we’ll give you a no-risk, no-cost way to make it work hard for your organisation.
In a climate of flexible working and uncertainty, long leases can leave you committed to space you simply don’t need. It costs money to hold and maintain but doesn’t generate any value in return.
At Managed Office Solutions, we’ll find and manage tenants for your surplus space using our proven experience, global routes to market, and the marketing reach of our parent company IWG.
We make disposals simple.
With 75,000 office enquiries every month and recognised brands, we can reach more potential tenants.
We’ll market your space in its existing condition and, with our fees covered by tenants, you won’t pay a thing.
With our team as a single point of contact for tenants, you’re left to focus on your business, not managing space.
Fast and flexible
Our experience means we can fill your offices faster, while retaining options for you to grow back into surplus space.
A proven framework for frustration-free disposals.
While every location is unique, we’ve turned disposals into a structured process that monetises space faster.
1. Assess surplus office space, discuss requirements and agree strategy
2. We’ll target potential tenants through our contacts and global reach
3. We’ll negotiate and agree terms with the right tenant
4. We’ll project manage the fit-out, furnishing and delivery of your space
5. We’ll manage the tenant day-to-day and simply deliver the rent to you
- 60,000 sq ft of surplus office space
- Managed and conventional marketing in tandem
- Managed Office leases completed for 3 managed tenants to end of lease term all aspects of building/ facility management, providing single point of contact for both client and tenants
- Savings of circa £4 million
- Business rates fully covered
- 20,000 sq ft of surplus office space
- Oracle required flexibility to reoccupy surplus space in the future
- Managed office space marketed to small and large tenants via flexible licences
- Occupancy levels of 85-100% achieved throughout the term
- 100% above market rent delivered to Oracle consistently over 10 year period
A single point of contact at Managed Office Solutions makes working with them seamless.
Jacques de la Bouillerie